Oh The Places You'll Go Digital Art Print
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Creating personalised and meaningful Art for your home is easy with Mini Matisse.
You've got permission to declutter the overflowing artwork stash and display it proudly on your walls!
When choosing which art to use to personalise the design, it could be a very first fingerprinting, a simple scribbly pic from a little one, a painting from kinder or spend some time together creating a piece just for this design.
Whatever you choose to customise the print, the outcome is a Art Print keepsake, custom made just for you that will hang proudly for years to come.
Simply upload a piece of your child's art and we'll transform it into one of our designs so you have custom art to adorn your walls and add a 'pop' of personality to your home.
Digital Print Details
- Size A5, A4, A3 digital download that can be printed at your convenience
- Customised using a piece of Art from your little ones (or you!)
- Designed to order in Australia
- The print is printed with a white border that frames the design, if you choose to print without the border please notify us in order notes.
- Can be printed multiple times, perfect for a thoughtful and easy gift.
-Save time. with no shipping required.
- Your print will be complete within 1 -2 days.
- You will receive High-Quality Files in JPEG and PDF files in a ZIP folder with printing notes.
IMPORTANT This is a Digital File only.
Why create with Mini Matisse?
- A stylish way to preserve and display children's artworks.
- Stop artworks from being forgotten while piling up and overflowing in drawers and taking up valuable storage space.
- Stylish and affordable art for your home without any yucky mass-production.
- Perfect gift for Grandparents, teachers, house warmings, baby showers and so much more!
- Personalised using a piece of Art made by you or your child
-Design options can be endless with custom colours, backgrounds, adding words - just send us a message firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss possibilities.