3 WAYS TO DESIGN
1. Select one of our illustrated patterns to layer your artwork with, and we will crop and resize your art for the best possible image
2. Select a font to have your artwork layered behind, add the name in notes - double-check all spelling's correct! This option is our most popular for personalised blankets and towels.
3.Your artwork as is!
BREAK IT DOWN...
1. Take a photo of your child's artwork
2. Select your product from our catalogue
3.Upload/email us your artwork, add in any special requirements in the notes section
4. After placing your order is processed within 24hrs, once complete you'll receive a mockup example (this is not the actual product) to review.
WHY CREATE WITH US?
Mini Matisse was founded as a way to get kids involved in a creative process that allows them to take part in the designing of a gift, from the conception, to design, and then the final product. Kids LOVE seeing their creations.
The process awakens their imagination to limitless possibilities - unlocking a world full of creativity and ingenuity through taking part in creating a thoughtful gift with meaning and vision.
The process of creation enlightens children the essential purpose behind gift gifting. The process exposes them to the world of creativity, in which anything is possible!
Mini Matisse's products are each designed to be personalised, using a piece of your child's artwork; we can create a one-off customised piece just for you. Upload with your order or email us the artwork, and we'll make a custom piece as a memorable keepsake.
You can choose one of our illustrations to collaborate your art with or use your artwork as the design.
After we've prepped your artwork for print, and created a template to fit the product we send it off to be handmade with our artisans based in New York, USA, Montreal, Canada and the UK.
Our artisans are each selected for their high-quality work, sustainable practices and toxin-free print
processes - values in which we pride ourselves.
Make it yours, literally!